|Date||26th August 2019|
|Season||Season starting November 2018|
|Format||1 day, Singles, 1 games, 5000 points.|
|Location||Freemantle Hall, Bexley Village. 51-75 Bexley High, Bexley|
5K each army (so rule of 6!), allies allowed (thats 1250 points of allies!).
Clash of Kings 2019 rules
Legendary units allowed - but still only the [x] max in your army
Artifacts/Veteran Abilities are are still unique and you can only have one of each in your army.
Legendary Spells are still unique and you can only have one of each in your army.
Allies cannot take artifacts (as per clash rules).
Historical Errata to contain items allowed/item changes - https://drive.google.com/open?id=1BhRYzIAA-LUMpNgiDoinMbcXo6-Fco6X&fbclid=IwAR0_KkpxGA-G8hhG7_f6P3YuYVGQjA4FDRHp_LG2xqOb_Uaa_gzo64ehokg
Historical cannot allie in Fantasy and Fantasy cannot allie in Historical
If you cannot field 5K let me know and I will adjust teams accordingly (either seeing who can up points/lend units/if there is more than one).
Aged old battle good verses evil (note if there are more of one alignment, a player will be traitor and join the other side).
All Players playing on a single "table" (more than likely 18 or 24 by 4 foot).
Each 6x4 zone will earn a Win or Lose as per Invade.
1) Each player from both teams rolls for sides - total team values, winning team picks sides
2) Each player from both Teams Rolls for deployment - total team values, highest total value deploys first (Team A), note down individual roll results for both teams.
3) Both teams will now have a deploying order (roll off if players on same team have same roll, to determine order).
4) Team A players Highest individual roll, picks a zone and deploys whole army in that zone.
5) Team B player with highest individual roll, picks a zone and deploys whole army in that zone.
6) Repeat down the deployment order for each team.
7) Team Rolls for Vanguard Moves (Total team rolls, highest goes first)
8) Team Rolls for First Turn (Total team rolls, highest goes first)
After Deployment you are not tied to the original Zone, you can go into each zone and help/hinder there.
Price: £12 to cover hall costs.